5.9.12

Mos Dub


Band / Artist: Max Tannone
Year: 2010
Genre: Dub Reggae, Hip-hop, Mashup

My Review:
A set of mashups using dub reggae remixes and Mos Def tracks from mostly Mos Definite and Black On Both Sides. The man behind the album, DJ, Producer, Remixer, and all around white guy from New York, Max Tannone. He looks just like my friend Scott, who I lovingly nicknamed Skurt Burton, but I digress... play that funky music white boy.
Overall its a great album for not being too long, and not being too overbearing. Some mashup bands are just not meant for many places other than the dancefloor, and as much as I like a good night out dancing, I don't feel like that is the way most music should be enjoyed.

anyway, if you want to read more about the tracklistings, they are in a Readme with the download. enjoy!


Max Tannone - Mos Dub

2 comments:

  1. Might be an idea to change the text colour or text size. A little hard to read. Anyways; don't stop! This is a good blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. The text issue seems to be happening at random when I port my writeups from open office to the blog template. I think I figured out how to fix it now.

      Either way. Glad you're digging it. I've got plans for some big music collections that both tip my hat to your blog, and have some other stuff I think you'll really like.

      Delete