3.5.18

L O N E R - Bloom & Self Titled EP


Band / Artist: L O N E R
Year: 2016, 2017
Genre: Trip Hop, Trap, Chillout

My Review:
SO CHILL. Its titled on the soundcloud stream as "Sad as Fuck Hip Hop". I love the feel it has, of former triphop singer, an acoustic edge, and this lightly witchcrafty feel to it. You need to hear this one. Apparently its a musician named DMT, and a singer named Kelly Anne Corfield. I don't know much else, since i saved this ages ago and forgot to post a review on it.

L O N E R - Bloom

Also because its worth hearing as well, here is a more rough album that has a really great sound to it as well, if maybe a little more rough around the edges. I might even like this one a hair more potentially. If they evolve this well over a 1 year run, I'm excited to hear how much farther they are going to go.


L O N E R - Self Titled EP

No comments:

Post a Comment