18.5.18

Psilodump - Memory Loss


Band / Artist: Psilodump
Year: 2004
Genre: Chiptune, Breakbeat, Electronica

My Review:
"Memories may become corrupted but beauty remains. Still, that is no excuse for acting blind … or maybe it is … what you have lost might not just be your memory."
I know I posted this before.. but I loved this one so much, as it was the quintessential chiptune album to really get me into the genre overall. I know I always loved music from my genesis games, but this just represented a new way to see that music, as not just a nostalgia for a game, but as an instrument being used, as bit compression midi representing a boundary box to work in. Its only 4 tracks, but even today it holds up as a flagpost for the rest of the chiptune music I enjoy.

Psilodump - Memory Loss

And because of the 10 year anniversary, here is a celebration single.


Psilodump - Jag Minns Inte Remixes (10 year anniversary)

And another one, because I love you.


Psilodump - Låtsades Krama Remixes (10 year anniversary)


No comments:

Post a Comment