19.5.14

Waves - The Sounds Around Him


Band / Artist: Waves
Year: 2013
Genre: Ambient, Synth Pop, Ambient Techno, Soundscape

My Review:
I got an email during some dead time that I had been thinking about the perfect time to share.

You posted some of my music before and I really appreciated it!  I have recently posted a new album.  Take a look if you are interested.

Seems like this is a pretty great time. Waves was one of the first artists to send me anything for Jumbly, and has my full support as an artist. I enjoy the ambient, soundscape qualities of the first album, and the new one does not disappoint either. It shows his growth.




The best descriptions I could give, is that this has a droning, looping, warped quality that incorporates out of the ordinary sampling in order to make something that builds on the beats and melodies. I'm looking out to see what other music will be coming along from Waves, because it sure does feel right to have on a calm morning like today.

Waves - The Sounds Around Him

No comments:

Post a Comment