17.5.13

K.Flay - I Stopped Caring in '96 (Pt. 1, 2, & 3)


Band / Artist: K.Flay
Year: 2012
Genre: Alternative Hip-hop, Alternative Pop


My Review:
I Love K.Flay. She may not always have a coherent story in her songs, but she always cranks out a great beat, and the lyrics go to some of the most unexpected and unorthodox places. This is a series of mxtape EP's that are the newest collection of work she has cranked out. These take a step away from the “MASHed Potatoes” Mixtape, and is much more from scratch, or at least nothing on it registers as something I've heard before.

The set is made of 3 parts. Made and released one at a time. Each of the volumes has a music video.

The first is subtitled as "I Feel Nothing", started out the set on April 1, 2011.


The second, subtitled as "I Feel Everything", came out on April 15, 2011


The second, subtitled as "Everything is Nothing", polished it off on April 29, 2011.


It was a fast paced release schedule, and all of it comes together to make one great album. Normally I split my time between this and the Eyes Shut EP.

 Alright peoples. Go get the album, and have a good one.


K.Flay - I Stopped Caring in '96 (Pt. 1, 2, & 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment