1.4.13

Free Studio Givaway: SALT Motion Picture Soundtrack


Band / Artist:James Newton Howard
Year: 2010
Genre: Film Score, Soundtrack

My Review:
SO excited that I could get to do this, especially since the blog still hasn't hit its 1 year mark yet. I've been chatting with some really interesting people over the course of the last two months, and I wanted to make some big things happen on this blog as much as possible.

One group I ended up in touch with was a pretty huge studio name, Remote Control Studios. They gave me a starter to see how well the attention I'd get from it was. LO AND BEHOLD, that starter is from James Newton Howard, who helped score The Dark Knight, The Hunger Games, Waterworld.. I'm very humbled and impressed. So what exactly would they give me? It all ties back to that lovely Angelina Jolie. Here's the simple IMDB page.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944835/

This is a spy thriller through and through, with lots of action sequences, and the score reflects that. Its a mix of techno and orchestral pieces, that I really thought was under-appreciated by a lot of people.

So the hope is that enough people come through the site that the recording studio gets attention for giving away a soundtrack from a few years ago, and they in turn, spread my blog to other studios along with a good word. If that happens, who knows what kinds of artists might start giving away free music here! I'm so freaking excited I can't even begin to tell you.

So without any further bantering, I hope that you LOVE this one enough to share it with your friends.

SALT Motion Picture Soundtrack by James Newton Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment