4.7.17

Gosprom - 20


Band / Artist: Gosprom
Year: 2011
Genre: Trip Hop, Acid Jazz, Electropop, Alternative Pop

My Review:
So I probably downloaded this album back in 2014 or 2015. I am now at the point that I am reviewing it. Not because it was bad, just because I don't think I was ready for it yet. Really mellow, with a melding of electronics, jazz, and glitch, in a way that reflects a melody that I can't help but to really love now that I've spent my time in New Orleans and had the jazz seep into my life.

That being said, this is a more relaxed, atmospheric album, that plays in areas more like a demanding stage piece. I really enjoy putting it on for the night and having some work to get finished while it plays, so I can perk up and dance about a little when it behooves me.

So yeah, hope you like a weirdly drippy/glitchy russian electro-jazz-trip-pop album. I'm gonna listen again now.

Gosprom - 20

No comments:

Post a Comment