31.10.12

ONE MORE! BONES - Halloween Mix 2012


Band / Artist: BONES
Year: 2012
Genre: Techno, House, Electro

My Review:
ONE LAST THING. I got this one this morning, and I just could NOT help but leave the one last mix on Halloween night. I hope you guys have a great time. Here's what BONES had to say with it.

Crawling into the land of the living on Hallows eve, the creature is back. It took several necessary body parts to create this monster, and so the wait is finally over. Halloween is just the beginning, so get your haunt on for eternity with this one...

Intro - The Waiting Room
VCMG - Aftermaths (Gesaffelstein Remix - Haunted Intro Edit)
Dillon Francis -Bootleg Fireworks (Burning Up)
Valention Khan - Cigarettes
J-Trick & Reece Low - I'm So Hot
Kenneth G - Bazinga
Crookers - Bowser
Kurd Maverick - Hell Yeah
Disco Of Doom - Brown Acid
Los Ghosts - Musik
Tiger Stripes - Snake Charmer (Botnek Remix)
Novalima - Machete (Savage Skulls & French Fries VIP Remix)
LDRU - Showtime (Craig Williams Remix)
Proxy - Shut Up! (VCO Remix)
Galantis - Tank
FYOR - Thriller On Acid
Boyz Noize - Stop
The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up


BONES - Halloween Mix 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment