28.2.14

Yarn - Inner Expedition

Band / Artist: Yarn
Year: 2013
Genre: Ambient Psy, Psytrance, Ambient Techno

My Review:
A good little Chillout album that made me think of ambient psytrance. I used this for a relax album for my whole Christmas vacation, and for my plane trip to and from DC recently (great time).

The musicians are a producer duo from Budapest that have been making music since I'm not sure quite when. Apparently there is another band named yarn, so I can't get info from this version without some serious work.

I'm inspired by this album to work on a little project that I believe you might enjoy in the near future. I'll let you know about it when there is time to get it finished, but rest assured that it'll be a good one.


Yarn - Inner Expedition

No comments:

Post a Comment