21.10.13

Fissunix - Heavy Metal Mashups Vol. 2 “Louder Than Hell Mix”

Band / Artist: Various Artists, Fissunix
Year: 2012
Genre: Metal, Mashup

My Review:
So I'm back again with something to break out of the chill and sad music that I seem to have been picking for the past few weeks. I guess I'm doing a decent job of shaking my blues, but Heavy Metal mashup tracks will definitely help with that.

This is a compilation, or a mixtape, depending on which you want. I like hearing the original tracks separately a lot of the time, so I have my collection. I love that first track. It amuses me to no end, and also, I can totally rock to it while laughing. Heres the tracklist, I'll let you figure out what songs are mashed for each one.

Fissunix & DJ Schmolli – HairBangers
Dan Mei – Last Ride Of The New Shit
Mad Mix Mustang – 2 Minutes To The Middle Of The Night
Loo & Placido – Antisocial Pigs
Bassnectar Remix – Seek and Destroy
Dj Schmolli – Cold As Superbeast Prometheus
Wax Audio – South Of The Grapevine
Loo & Placido – Black Sab System
Wax Audio – Master Of Doin’ It
DJ Morgoth – Ace Of Spades Feels Good
Dj Schmolli – Rock Of Ages
Dan Mei – Rolling In The Fire And Flames
Tinylightsbelow – Psychosocial Baby
Fissunix – Birth of the Cannibal
Dan Mei – Coat Of Arms Of E.T.
Fissunix – Over wasted years
Fissunix – Grid it up
Wax Audio – Chemical Diver
Dj Schmolli – Cold As Superbeast Prometheus

So I will say that I am not a big fan of every track, some of it is pretty take-it-or-leave-it, but I'm still happy getting some fun metal mashups, people don't mash metal songs nearly enough.If you like any specific track, go check out that artist, because I'll bet you can find some more by them that you enjoy.

Fissunix - Heavy Metal Mashups Vol. 2 “Louder Than Hell Mix”


No comments:

Post a Comment