13.5.18

Kabjanak - Out of the Dark


Band / Artist: Kabjanak
Year: 2015
Genre: Prog Rock, Trip Hop

My Review:
Dat beat doe... jeezum.  Reminescent of 70s acid trip jam, and laced with trip-hop beat layers and samplings used like ghost masking. It has a lot of skill and agility in how it flows, using all of these influences to form a whole all its own.

Kabanjak is a German artist, who i believe plays a number of instuments, and is the kind of guy to be sharing other musicians works on their own FB band page. Dude track 3, 7th gate, GOD THAT IS GOOD. Never did I think I'd see Prog and Trip-hop merged, and so well on that.

This one really works well alongside L O N E R, who I posted recently. I probably should look at putting them together on one mix.

Kabjanak - Out of the Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment