18.10.17

Fed. - 902BassDrum


Band / Artist: Fed.
Year: 2015
Genre: Jungle, Breakcore, Drum and Bass

My Review:
Some days, jungle is just a good way to start out the day. Today, that is the case for me. Plus the art has a kitty.

I've heard a few things from Fed. in the past. Best I can remember, this is my favorite. Its much more wild and jazzy, which is really getting me going. It rolls into hiphop or anthem house or reggae, then wildly dissects it, then pulls back to lounge jazz, only to fuse both into the next wave of crazy breakcore wildness.

If this is your jam, here is a long list of other works by the artist (Igor Fedshin)
         [SRmp3 247] Fed. - Hold your gun Babylon 
[SRmp3 205] Fed. - Lion Conversion
[SRmp3 180] Fed. - Mashup Business
[SRmp3 167] Fed. - Fedish Animal
[SRmp3 119] Fed. - Noise, Hash and Meat
[SRmp3 091] Fed. v.s. Annoying Ringtone - Baking
[SRmp3 064] Fed. - Everybody Sucks
Alright, well I'm gonna let this one out into the world now. Enjoy.

Fed. - 902BassDrum

No comments:

Post a Comment