1.10.15

Run The Jewels - Run the Jewels 2 / Meow The Jewels

Band / Artist: Run the Jewels
Year: 2015
Genre: Punk-Rap, Rap, Alternative Hip-Hop, Experimental, Cat Music

My Review:
These are fun, and not what I was expecting to bump into when I was like "fuck it, I have to get back to jumbly". So the music is coming from Killer Mike and El-P. I am really loving this shit, but it might not be available for a long time, but its hard to know.

Anyway, Run The Jewels 2 is available from here, listed as meow the jewels on the downloads part. I assume it was an easter egg, but if it wasn't I'd imagine that it will be gone swiftly.


Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels 2

And the most ridiculous remix album ever, which still rocks like crazy. MEOW THE JEWELS, the cat sampled/themed remix album, which I'm starting to think that I like MORE than the original. Its so much fun.



Just go download these now, and get out of here, go lay in a field or something. I'll try to get this to be regular again. I know, I suck. Maybe soon I'll be getting my groove back, and I can go hang with Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment