30.1.14

Neuro Trash - This Apocalypse Was Less Fun Than We Thought It Would Be


Year: 2013
Genre: Ambient, Downtempo, Instrumental, Neo-Folk

My Review:
After they had destroyed all the humans, the robots felt terribly alone
That quote is all to be said about this album by the band. As I've recently been doing a crap job of keeping up with singles posts and submitted albums for artists, this one slipped through the cracks for a while. I'm just now getting back to it, and realizing that I needed a good softer folky album to post on here. I wrote a whole review for this, and can't find it, which pisses me off.

The range of instruments used is very impressive, especially since I can't remember the last time I heard someone play a saw. The sound of this overall its a somber, melodic album that works great for a relaxing few minutes of your day, or trying to sit in that little gray corner of your mind for a while.

Neuro Trash - This Apocalypse Was Less Fun Than We Thought It Would Be

The melodies in this one are so hypnotizing to me, but I can feel a mental drive toward digital music after listening to it for a while. I guess it means I should listen to their earlier EP, which will balance it all out. You might want to as well, so here it is.

Neuro Trash - Blokoppy

No comments:

Post a Comment