27.2.13

Henrik José - 2007 (New Music)

Band / Artist: Henrik José
Year: 2007
Genre: Indie pop, Bedroom Pop

My Review:

I've been listening to this for years and years. I must've found this guy around the time that he originally released it, and have been playing it ever since.


Henrik José is a singer/songwriter out of Malmo, Sweden, who sings like an angel when you're taking muscle relaxers (shush, I had a prescription.) He used to have this available on his website, along with a huge pack of work he did under the name "Bliss". This falls really close to the bedroom pop genre, with its soft, somewhat slow melodies. It is available on soundcloud now, but you have to download each track individually. Its worth it. I hope you enjoy it.




Henrik José - 2007 (New Music)

No comments:

Post a Comment